BERANI NAK IKUT??

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

BAD DAY!


again..me writing this one while having my lunch break..
just grabbed nescafe mocha and vochelle dark chocolate
for alas perot i guess..coz those kinda munch won't make 
me full..ok fine..writing in english?? whatever..! all messed up!
really had a bad day today..hmm..for the whole week i think..
omg..couldn't sleep well..don't feel like to eat..and so forth la..
coz i just couldn't get over it..then everything screwed me up!
work, studies, life, love (do i have one?? nah~)..
wise man said:

' don't crack under pressure '

seriously..this is tough..life's like that huh?
we won't be lucky all the time..i know..
but do i have to be in worst mess for all these while??
( forgive me for my very-bad-don't-kno-why grammar! )
ok fine..everything is so mellow today..


all messed up.
all stucked up.
in between of everything!

i wish for a better life.
i mean it.

" where is the moment we needed the most
u kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
u tell me your blue skies fade to grey
u tell me your passion's gone away
and i don't need no carryin' on"

" you stand in the line just to hit a new low
u're faking a smile with the coffee to go
u tell me your life's been way off line
u're falling to pieces everytime
and i don't need no carryin' on"

I HAD A BAD DAY!


2 comments:

yanmaneee said...

kyrie 6
kyrie 6
jordan 11
yeezy shoes
adidas yeezy
cheap jordans
canada goose
adidas tubular
nfl jerseys
longchamp

shete said...

replica bags from china click here to read o6w64r9c46 replica goyard bags replica bags online shopping read this article e3n65t3m59 best replica ysl bags visit the site s3i71v8b07 louis vuitton replica handbags replica bags lv b2e03e7l35