BERANI NAK IKUT??

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

BAD DAY!


again..me writing this one while having my lunch break..
just grabbed nescafe mocha and vochelle dark chocolate
for alas perot i guess..coz those kinda munch won't make 
me full..ok fine..writing in english?? whatever..! all messed up!
really had a bad day today..hmm..for the whole week i think..
omg..couldn't sleep well..don't feel like to eat..and so forth la..
coz i just couldn't get over it..then everything screwed me up!
work, studies, life, love (do i have one?? nah~)..
wise man said:

' don't crack under pressure '

seriously..this is tough..life's like that huh?
we won't be lucky all the time..i know..
but do i have to be in worst mess for all these while??
( forgive me for my very-bad-don't-kno-why grammar! )
ok fine..everything is so mellow today..


all messed up.
all stucked up.
in between of everything!

i wish for a better life.
i mean it.

" where is the moment we needed the most
u kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
u tell me your blue skies fade to grey
u tell me your passion's gone away
and i don't need no carryin' on"

" you stand in the line just to hit a new low
u're faking a smile with the coffee to go
u tell me your life's been way off line
u're falling to pieces everytime
and i don't need no carryin' on"

I HAD A BAD DAY!


No comments: